Baby in the Belly: A Guide For Prenatal Yoga is a wonderful manual for both students and teachers wondering about what to do when you are expecting.
Each asana offers a easy how to step by step, breath by breath guide as well as what postures are safe for each pregnancy. You won’t find a better manual for new mom’s anywhere else.
A few benefits to practicing prenatal yoga with a educated and qualified guide include:
- Developing stamina and strength
- Creates balance
- Keeps your core toned
- Reduces back pain
- Reduces upper back and neck pain
- Can help improve sleep
- Can help with relief of restless leg syndrome
- Calms the nervous system
- Can help prepare the mother for labor
- Helps create a connection and bond with the baby before he/she is born
- Increases circulation
- Improves breathing
- A time for self nurturing
- Can help lower and maintain a healthy blood pressure
There are no reviews yet.