Last Updated: November 30 2022
Processing of Personal Information
For us to be able to answer certain questions or fulfilling a request from you, certain personal information must be provided such as name, address, company, email, or phone number. The information you provide us with is used to process your requests and/or to fulfill the service or information you have requested.
We also process data that has been registered automatically during your visit as well as information collected from our website that requires an interaction (see “cookies”).
How long will the Personal Information be stored?
We store your personal information as long as it is necessary to provide you with our services or if we decide there is another legitimate reason for longer storage.
The right to store your personal information is based on the right of legitimate interest. Legitimate interest is based on that we will only communicate with you based on one of the purposes below.
Keep you informed by email as we add new blog posts or news to our website
Send the information you request from any of our pages
Inform you about activities and events that might interest you
Contact you with the help you have requested
We also save personal information for the purpose of marketing analysis and automatic profiling based on user behavior, where your profile might be used for marketing purposes.
You or Your means you as a participant in or as a user of the HopeZvara.com website. We or Our or Us means Mother Trucker Yoga. Our site means HopeZvara.com
All information transmitted, printed, or otherwise submitted to MotherTruckerYoga.com via this website shall be deemed to be the property of HopeZvara.com shall be free to use such information for any lawful purpose as detailed herein.
This site contains links to other sites and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
We reserve the right to release such information to law enforcement or other governmental officials as we, in our sole and absolute discretion, deem necessary to comply with the law.
Section 1: Collected Information
We automatically collect and/or track the following:
- Web page http headers (home server domain names, IP address, type of client computer, and type of Web browser);
- Information knowingly provided by you through online forms, registration forms, surveys, and/or other entries, such as email addresses, personal, financial or demographic information;
- Information, user specific or aggregate, on what pages our visitors access; and
- E-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with HopeZvara.com via e-mail.
Section 2: Use of Data Collected
We use your personal, demographic and profile data to enhance your experience at our site and to enable us to present content we think you might be interested in. We use your contact information to send you information about our company and promotional material from our partners. We may also use your personal, demographic and profile data to improve our site, for statistical analysis, for marketing and promotional purposes (both via email and through using your email address for targeting on sites such as Facebook.com), and for editorial or feedback purposes for our advertisers. Information collected by us may be added to our databases and used for future telemarketing, SMS text-messaging, e-mails, display and native advertising or postal mailings regarding site updates, new products and services, upcoming events, and/or status of orders placed online. By using this site, you agree that you may be contacted in any manner contemplated in this section even if your number is found on a do not call registry, in-house list or similar registry.
Section 3: Disclosure of Data to Third Parties
If you choose to provide personal information, it will be used for the following purposes:
- Considering you for a HopeZvara.com product;
- As required by law; and
- For marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest. We reserve the right to share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data we collect to third parties. Any third party we share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data to will be prescreened by us, determined by us to be reputable, and will use the personal data for marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest.
Section 4: Your Opt-Out Rights
You may opt-out of receiving communications from us and/or our partners by not submitting your information. We also allow you to remove your information from our marketing lists. If you remove your information from our marketing lists it will no longer be used by us to send promotional correspondence to you. You can remove your information from our marketing lists by clicking on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email we send you, or by sending your request, in writing, via email to: info @ Hope Zvara .com
Section 5: We Do Not Intend to Collect Data from Children
The information and services provided to us or our affiliates, sponsors, and advertisers are not intended to be viewed by children (under 18 years old). No information collected from children is knowingly used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever, either inside or outside HopeZvara.com. No part of HopeZvara.com website is structured to attract anyone under the age of 18.
Section 6: Our Right to Contact You
Section 7: Our Right to Change
Section 8: Our Contact Information
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact us via email sent to: info @ Hope Zvara .com
Section 9: Anti-Spam Policy. Can-Spam Act Compliance
HopeZvara.com is dedicated to ensuring compliance with the Can-Spam Act, which took effect January 1, 2004. You may receive email from HopeZvara.com in the following circumstances:
- Acknowledging your order has been received and requesting additional action
- Requests for additional information to support your current order
- Response to your inquiries regarding the status of your transactional requests
- Thanking you for your valued business
- Advertisements for our products, services, changes in services, new product availability
- Advertisements for third-party products and services where we have determined that such product or service may be of interest to our customers
To ensure compliance with the Can-Spam Act, HopeZvara.com has implemented the following guidelines for email delivery:
- All emails sent to you by HopeZvara.com will clearly identify HopeZvara.com as the sender. FROM / SENDER: someone@HopeZvara.com (NOTE: The actual sender will alter from department to department, but all from addresses will end with @HopeZvara.com).
- Any email from HopeZvara.com will include the ability to unsubscribe from future email messages.
- Unsubscribing will ensure the customer is removed from ALL lists at HopeZvara.com; this excludes customer service emails regarding the processing and status of a current product.
- All emails sent to you directly by HopeZvara.com include valid postal address information in the footer.
- All third-party marketing partners are required to comply with the Can-Spam Act.
- Emails sent to you directly by HopeZvara.com will include an email address and physical address where you can send suggestions, complaints or other correspondence.
Section 10: Information for ISPs
Web site: HopeZvara.com
Email Address: info@HopeZvara.com
HopeZvara.com understands consumers’ concerns over the use of their personal information. We hope this information will relieve any concerns your company may have regarding our email policies. HopeZvara.com and its affiliated sites use only an opt-in or opt out method of obtaining customer information, and it is not our policy or desire to send unsolicited email. We obtain email addresses and personal information from third parties that follow the same set of policies. HopeZvara.com email messages sent always include information about the origin of the emails and instructions on how recipients can unsubscribe from receiving future email messages.
From time to time, HopeZvara.com will enter into an arrangement with a third-party website to allow individuals to opt into our marketing program on those third-party websites. In each case, the third-party websites have represented and warranted to us, among other things,
- That the data was collected voluntarily from individuals on website registrations and co-registrations,
- That the sellers have a right, under any applicable privacy statements, to transfer the data to us, and
- That MotherTruckerYoga.com has the right to send marketing offers to individuals.
Section 11: Cookies are used to collect personal information
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the MotherTruckerYoga.com websites you visit.
Section 12: Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Mother Trucker Yoga is serious about protecting your online privacy. This Privacy Statement explains our views and practices concerning privacy and how they may pertain to you as a user of our website.
We hope this information satisfies any questions or concerns you may have regarding the email practices of HopeZvara.com. If you have additional questions or wish to discuss this matter further, please contact us at: info@ HopeZvara .com.
Section 13: iOS user purchases and APP access
We don’t make iOS user purchase subscriptions from applications (the APP). iOS users will make all purchases and sign up and purchase subscriptions from the website, and access their content on the app using the same login as the website.