I love yoga for so many reason…
And when I tell people that yoga found me I mean it! I never really even gave yoga much thought until a co-worker of mine suggested I try it at the comment I look like someone who would enjoy it.
I did and it’s been 15 years and I haven’t looked back since!
I love #YOGA for so many reasons!
Here are 50 ways yoga has helped me.
The yoga I know taught me:
- How to love my body
- How to practice self-care
- How to let go
- How to appreciate the little things
- How to slow down
- How to feel more and think less
- How to truly help others
- How to breathe
- How to create balance with in and without
- How to trust
- How to curb judgment
- How to self-reflection
- How to stay in the moment
- How to truly help others
- How to step fully into recovery
- How to listen to my body
- How to let others walk their own path, and me mine
- How to sleep better
- How to manage my emotions more
- How to create boundaries
- How to enforce boundaries
- How to forgive
- How to learn from my mistakes
- How to see the difference between ego and soul
- How to better connect with my Creator
- How to truly love me
- How to truly love another
- How to be a better mother
- How to step outside my comfort zone
- How to take a risk
- How to find a balance
- How to be OK with failure
- How to turn failure into success
- How to motivate
- How to eat healthily
- How to meditate
- How to better pray
- How to connect with nature
- How to be accountable for my actions
- How to stop the blame game
- How to see things as they actually are
- How to put myself out there
- How to move slow and steady
- How to be willing to learn from everyone
- How to stop and smell the roses
- How to move from failure to freedom
- How to take a break
- How to look in the mirror and like what I see
- How to trust I am always getting exactly what I need
- How to live the best life possible one day at a time….
For all this and more… The yoga I KNOW asks me to show up EVERY FLIPPEN DAY…
And to all those who want to show up alongside me—- let’s do this!!
Wondering about yoga?
Not sure if it’s really for you?
Have you tried yoga and thought: “I can’t do this: it’s too fast, slow, confusing….”
If you said yes to the above, I get you, I felt that same way. The yoga I know assess the actual person on the mat, teaches people how to move, not just poses to people. The yoga I know asks us to slow down and learn how to breathe, the yoga I know reminds us we are human and although impressive it is to stand on your hands or head is not necessary to achieve greatness or happiness on any level.
I would love to practice alongside you, even teach you yoga in an intimate class setting.
My next personal growth transformation program & teacher training is coming up this October…
And this will be my LAST LIVE IN PERSON 200 Hour Yoga Alliance Approved Yoga Teacher Training. So if you are thinking you want to dive into yoga a bit more with me-here is your last chance!
So above I gave you 50 ways yoga has helped me, and here is one more…
51. Yoga has taught me to inspire others, to share what I know both on the mat and off the mat.